NCIS Fanfiction Addiction Forums
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:36 am 
Deputy Director

Title: Mistress of McGiva
Name: Sherry
Hey, guys!

We've been talking about making a new sub-forum in here for Ellie for awhile, but I just got around to doing it now. Feel free to start your own threads about various topics related to her, but as always, keep it civil.

Thanks!

Latest story:
Someone Who Understands (FR13, Gibbs & Fornell friendship)

and

The Only Answer (FR13, fluffy McGiva)[/center]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:39 am 
Director

Title: Gibbs' Gal forever
Name: Patsy
Aliases: pattywatty
link: My Author Board
link: My Fanfic.net
Flag: Image
smackalicious wrote:
Hey, guys!

We've been talking about making a new sub-forum in here for Ellie for awhile, but I just got around to doing it now. Feel free to start your own threads about various topics related to her, but as always, keep it civil.

Thanks!

you beat me to it was thinking we needed one as I was awake in the night.

ImageImageImage

sig by McMhuirich thank you

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:07 am 
Deputy Director

Title: Mistress of McGiva
Name: Sherry
Yep, it's been something I've been meaning to do for awhile. :) Probably one of those cases where I saw it while I was at work & then by the time I got home, forgot about it again. LOL.

Latest story:
Someone Who Understands (FR13, Gibbs & Fornell friendship)

and

The Only Answer (FR13, fluffy McGiva)[/center]

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:12 am 
Director

smackalicious wrote:
Yep, it's been something I've been meaning to do for awhile. :) Probably one of those cases where I saw it while I was at work & then by the time I got home, forgot about it again. LOL.

Trouble is not quite sure what subforums to add of yet

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:29 pm 
Team Leader

Title: Kibbs Addict
Name: Sarah
Aliases: sarahflute, sarah-flute, Floot, tiggrie, kassipoeg
link: fanfiction.net
link: AO3
link: NFA storyboard
:dancing: good to have a forum for Ellie!

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:26 pm 
Team Leader

Title: Broadway Lover
Name: Colleen
Aliases: Oxymoronic Alliteration, BroadwayBookworm
:dancing: Seriously, I love Ellie.

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 6:29 pm 
Intel Analyst

Name: Valerie
Aliases: SongBirdie
link: fanfiction.net profile
link: NFA Author Board
I'm so glad we have a forum for Ellie now. I really like her. :D She's adorable and smart and it's nice to have a normal-ish person on the team. What were the things I wanted to discuss about her... :inquisitive:

My WEE 2013 story for colorguard28, click the amazing banner to read!
Lovely banner and icon by McMhuirich & NFA avvie by likethegentlerain. Thanks, ladies! :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:15 pm 
Director

:dancing: :confetti: :happybirthday: Emily Wickersham "Ellie Bishop" 30 today happy Birthday

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 am 
Director

NCIS Star Emily Wickersham on Gibbs and McGee Missing, Taking Charge, the New Cast Member, and More
SEPTEMBER 26, 2017

Since CBS released photos of Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and Special Agent Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) alive but not well for the return of Season 15 of NCIS, we know that they are not dead, but still in peril after being captured by Paraguayan rebels.
They have been imprisoned for two months, and the NCIS team back in Washington, D.C. is searching non-stop for the missing agents. The matter is so serious that NCIS Director Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll) and Special Agent Nick Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) are called to congress for a special hearing, because the NCIS team had been in Paraguay in the first place without jurisdiction. They went in to find a missing Navy SEAL, and instead got involved in rescuing children who had been abducted by the rebels in order to turn them into soldiers.

Meanwhile back in Washington, Ellie Bishop (Emily Wickersham) has to take charge of the team since crime hasn’t gone on hiatus in Gibbs and McGee’s absence. And, interestingly, the case that she has to handle involves dangerous goods being smuggled in from Paraguay.
In an exclusive interview with Parade.com, Wickersham spoke about how Bishop is handling things, why Alex Quinn (Jennifer Esposito) left, Maria Bello joining the cast, what she’d like to see happen for Bishop this season, and more.

With Gibbs and McGee missing, Bishop is actually the senior agent. How is she handling that?
It is interesting because it is a much more authoritative position than Bishop has ever been in at NCIS, especially playing the “Gibbs” role, so there is a lot on her shoulders. I think she is stressed out because two of their agents and friends are missing, but also stressed from the amount of work and the search you see at the beginning and throughout the episode for our guys.

What can you say about the search for Gibbs and McGee?
I don’t really know. I know in the finale that Torres was forced to take a helicopter with the children that they were able to rescue from rebels in Paraguay. Gibbs and McGee were left there. Months have gone by and we are scrambling to find them. The team is on a crazy hunt for them the entire time.

How does Torres react to having her as his boss when he actually has more field experience than she does?
He does have more field experience but everyone works at NCIS as a team, and I think he is okay with it. He is quite supportive and, I think, the main focus for Torres and all the other agents is finding Gibbs and McGee.
I am sure Torres must have a little bit of guilt, having been the one to get out of Paraguay.
Right. I would imagine he feels very guilty about that, which makes him search for them in a more intense and vigorous way.

Will we hear in the first episode what has happened to Alex Quinn, why she left?
What we know is that she went to take care of her mother. In the last episode, she was taking care of her mother and that continues over. We touch on that for sure.
Maria Bello is joining the cast as a a forensic psychologist. Tell me about her character and the role she plays?
So far, Maria and I — her character is Jacqueline Sloane and she goes by Jack Sloane — and what we’re filming is that Bishop has just met her an episode ago. We don’t know that much about her yet but, I can tell you, she is super cool and it is awesome to have her in the squad room.

She and Gibbs have this very interesting dynamic that I find myself intrigued by.
She is actually in the squad room? I had heard her office was upstairs.
Her office is upstairs, but she does come down to the squad room because she is involved.
What would you like to see for Ellie?

Bishop has gone through a lot relationship wise [Note: For newcomers to the story, her husband cheated on her; and then her boyfriend, was killed as a result of a case]. Things have been quite tough for her. In this season, I would love to touch upon that and get more of a glimpse into her personal life and how she is dealing with all this. How she can have a job and deal with this huge emotional experience that has happened for her and still maintain a job at NCIS and still be as professional as she is. I would like to explore a little bit of her life outside NCIS.
But then at NCIS, I would like to explore her ongoing friendship with Torres, and the new dynamic with Sloane will be interesting. I am super curious about that.
When Ellie started, she had a bunch of quirks. It seems as if those have gone by the wayside.

I think that Bishop has evolved in a lot of ways and, for me, I have made a conscious effort to have Bishop evolve. She has been very smart from day one. She is very mature. Very with it, but when she started out, Bishop wasn’t a team player and didn’t know how to do that thing. In terms of the quirks, those really came out when you put her side-by-side with the team. It was a fun thing but they’ve dropped it. She’s become a pro at being an NCIS agent. She hasn’t totally conformed. She still does things her own way, but she’s matured and she’s not as quirky as she was when she first came in at a younger age.

https://parade.com/604921/paulettecohn/ ... -and-more/

ImageImageImage