NFA Community Forums

NCIS Fanfiction Addiction Forums
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:45 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

Title: A young, blonde, British weirdo :)
Name: Toni
Aliases: Purple-Muse (on ff.net)
New episode title.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:06 am 
Director

Title: Gibbs' Gal forever
Name: Patsy
Aliases: pattywatty
link: My Author Board
link: My Fanfic.net
Flag: Image
Interesting, 'spech since there has been a film of the same name from 2013 A former DEA agent moves his family to a quiet town, where he soon tangles with a local meth druglord.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2312718/

ImageImageImage

sig by McMhuirich thank you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 pm 
Director

http://canmua.net/washington/mark-harmo ... 38629.html

Mark Harmon spotted outside White House, says ‘NCIS’ will film there … with Michelle Obama : The actor told our tipster that the first lady is involved.

“NCIS” actor Mark Harmon was spotted outside the White House. (Cliff Lipson/CBS)
Hey, isn’t that … actor Mark Harmon, a.k.a. Special Agent Gibbs of the hit show “NCIS,” poking around the White House’s northwest gate on Sunday?
Unlike the oblivious tourists and protesters, our tipster, photojournalist Mark Mathieson, recognized the 64-year-old actor — black jacket, and a scarf to match his silvery hair — and stopped for a picture and a chat. Harmon told Mathieson that “NCIS” would be filming Monday outside the White House and later inside the building.
The biggest news Harmon broke? First lady Michelle Obama will be part of a scene.

Harmon landed a small role in the hit show "The West Wing." While the story only lasted four episodes, Harmon was lasted nominated for an Emmy for his role as Agent Simon Donovan. :rofl: So he should know his way around

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 am 
Director's Secretary

Aliases: Fauxcynic (for my very first NCIS fic!)
link: My fanfic
akaeve wrote:
http://canmua.net/washington/mark-harmon-spotted-outside-white-house-says-ncis-638629.html

Mark Harmon spotted outside White House, says ‘NCIS’ will film there … with Michelle Obama : The actor told our tipster that the first lady is involved.

“NCIS” actor Mark Harmon was spotted outside the White House. (Cliff Lipson/CBS)
Hey, isn’t that … actor Mark Harmon, a.k.a. Special Agent Gibbs of the hit show “NCIS,” poking around the White House’s northwest gate on Sunday?
Unlike the oblivious tourists and protesters, our tipster, photojournalist Mark Mathieson, recognized the 64-year-old actor — black jacket, and a scarf to match his silvery hair — and stopped for a picture and a chat. Harmon told Mathieson that “NCIS” would be filming Monday outside the White House and later inside the building.
The biggest news Harmon broke? First lady Michelle Obama will be part of a scene.

Harmon landed a small role in the hit show "The West Wing." While the story only lasted four episodes, Harmon was lasted nominated for an Emmy for his role as Agent Simon Donovan. :rofl: So he should know his way around

:shocked:

Excellent! :dancing:

DiNozzo leaves NCIS b/c of calling the President a wiseass (smartass?) Either for conduct unbecoming - or becaus the Prez wanted a guy like him on his team! (Too bad it's not earlier in the term so Tony could be in the White House for a while).

Love that the report was from "our tipster" - but the reporter identified with the story was from CBS. Yeah, hard-charging journalism there ... :rolleyes:

Hammer: I might, but I'd keep my mouth shut.

Margaret Dumont, Groucho Marx, the Cocoanuts, 1929

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:18 am 
Senior Field Agent

Tony joins the US Secret Service.

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:35 am 
Senior Field Agent

Shywriter wrote:
akaeve wrote:
http://canmua.net/washington/mark-harmon-spotted-outside-white-house-says-ncis-638629.html

:shocked:

Excellent! :dancing:

DiNozzo leaves NCIS b/c of calling the President a wiseass (smartass?) Either for conduct unbecoming - or becaus the Prez wanted a guy like him on his team! (Too bad it's not earlier in the term so Tony could be in the White House for a while).

Love that the report was from "our tipster" - but the reporter identified with the story was from CBS. Yeah, hard-charging journalism there ... :rolleyes:

OK, this is what I knew was coming from some fans: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364845/board/thread/255952372?p=1
For some reason, the mere mention of Obama -- First Lady or President -- usually brings out all the chest-beating crazies.

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:27 am 
Director's Secretary

Aliases: Fauxcynic (for my very first NCIS fic!)
link: My fanfic
K9Lasko wrote:
Tony joins the US Secret Service.

I thought of that too: Kate would be proud. But I'm looking for some more excitement, and of a different kind– how about he becomes the presidential adviser on movies, or the President's body man? Or something a little bit more West Wing-ish. I want Tony to have some fun!

Hammer: I might, but I'd keep my mouth shut.

Margaret Dumont, Groucho Marx, the Cocoanuts, 1929

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 am 
Team Leader

Title: Kibbs Addict
Name: Sarah
Aliases: sarahflute, sarah-flute, Floot, tiggrie, kassipoeg
link: fanfiction.net
link: AO3
link: NFA storyboard
K9Lasko wrote:
OK, this is what I knew was coming from some fans: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0364845/board/thread/255952372?p=1
For some reason, the mere mention of Obama -- First Lady or President -- usually brings out all the chest-beating crazies.

:backwards:

Honestly, I can understand people not liking a given politician's position on given issues, but the venom that the Obamas attract for, basically, anything really baffles me. To aver that one will no longer watch a show because, oh horror, FLOTUS had a cameo is just... I don't get it. I mean, it wasn't actually GWB, but hello, the very first episode ever involved the sitting president of the day. How is it so shocking to have FLOTUS make an appearance?

In other news... Tony as WH advisor could be fun :yes: I am somewhat intrigued by this one... absolutely no clue where they're going with it, though!

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

Last edited by flootzavut on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:08 am 
MTAC Technician

Name: Tamara
link: Facebook
In other news, i just realized what POTUS and FLOTUS stand for :confetti:

Maybe they go back to their first episode, someone is trying to kill the president and it is up to NCIS to save him, maybe tony gets killed to protect the president?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:24 pm 
Director's Secretary

Name: Blue
link: Blue's Stories
link: Blue's AO3
please, no more dead cast members. i'm sooooo over that. speaking of reasons to stop watching. that would be one for me.

as for the crazies that come out of the woodwork regarding potus and flotus? It's the 'R' word, plain and simple.

btw, in my part of the world, 'puttus' is a term of endearment, usually aimed at friends and children (not romantic). Every time I hear potus, I think 'puttus' as the pronunciation is not that far away.

Note: I am not calling those who disagree with the potus or flotus nuts, just the crazies who scream vitriol. Just want to be clear.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:31 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:
So Michael is not gonna be in episode 21 and 22

They managed to film something for ep 21 but he’s not in episode 22 no..

So if any of you guys need a small taste of what it might be like to not have Tony in an episode, this one might be your chance...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:40 am 
Team Leader

Blue, I fear you are right. It's hard to frame the knee jerk vitriol any other way. Like I say, I would absolutely defend anyone's right to disagree with the Obamas politically or on any other level, but the venom they attract from some quarters no matter what they do, the instant assumption that it must be bad because of who is doing it... it's hard to read that any other way. I hate not to give people the benefit of the doubt, but... I guess when they're not ever giving the Obamas the benefit of the doubt/always assuming the worst, then turnabout becomes fair play.

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:14 am 
Senior Field Agent

Purple-Muse wrote:
From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

So if any of you guys need a small taste of what it might be like to not have Tony in an episode, this one might be your chance...

Really? Is this true? Source, please?

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:14 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

K9Lasko wrote:
Purple-Muse wrote:
From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

Someone anonymously asked on Alyss's tumblr page when this season's final story arch would be starting, and she answered that it would be starting soon, but that MW wasn't there to film most of episodes 21 and 22 (I'm presuming because he was off filming his new pilot.) She was then asked the question quoted above and this was her answer.

He's in next week's episode because you see him in the promo for a brief few seconds, playing lazer tag. Plus, of course, McGee needs to find out how Tony purchased his 'lavish place.'

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:15 pm 
MTAC Technician

Name: Tamara
link: Facebook
K9Lasko wrote:
Purple-Muse wrote:
From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

I reallly hope that this is a fake rumour.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:32 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

Miss_Barbara wrote:
K9Lasko wrote:
Purple-Muse wrote:
From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

I reallly hope that this is a fake rumour.

So do I, especially considering it's really close to his final episode. If it isn't I am curious to know how they're going to explain his absence in the episode.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:42 pm 
Team Leader

Does anyone know where Alyss generally gets her inside intel? In my limited experience it's usually right, but I have no idea where, how or why.

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:56 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Purple-Muse wrote:
K9Lasko wrote:
Purple-Muse wrote:
From alyssinmymind:

Quote:
Anonymous asked:

Someone anonymously asked on Alyss's tumblr page when this season's final story arch would be starting, and she answered that it would be starting soon, but that MW wasn't there to film most of episodes 21 and 22 (I'm presuming because he was off filming his new pilot.) She was then asked the question quoted above and this was her answer.

He's in next week's episode because you see him in the promo for a brief few seconds, playing lazer tag. Plus, of course, McGee needs to find out how Tony purchased his 'lavish place.'

Excuse my ignorance here, but who is Alyss? Interesting info, in any case!

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:56 pm 
Team Leader

I believe she's (one of?) the people behind NCIS-source - she also posts on tumblr as alyssinmymind. I don't know why she has inside info, but she does seem to. I think maybe she has friends/relatives on set? I have a feeling I've seen her posting about a set visit, which is something I believe you need someone inside the show to get.

I don't actually know, though, hence my own wonderings! This is just stuff I've picked up. Her info tends to be solid, though, in my experience.

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:46 am 
Senior Field Agent

From the IMDB message board:

GIBBS AND THE NCIS TEAM INVESTIGATE A MILITARY HOME INVASION THWARTED BY A 14-YEAR-OLD, WHILE DIRECTOR VANCE AND SENIOR FBI AGENT FORNELL TRAVEL TO LONDON IN THE ONGOING ESCAPED BRITISH SPY CASE, ON “NCIS,” TUESDAY, MAY 3

Features Appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama in Support of “Joining Forces”

“Homefront” – When a 14-year-old foils a home invasion, Gibbs suspects the teenager is withholding pertinent details. Also, Director Vance and Senior FBI Agent Fornell travel to London as part of the ongoing escaped British spy case, on NCIS, Tuesday, May 3 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network.

The episode features an appearance by First Lady Michelle Obama as she welcomes Gibbs and the wife of a Marine to the White House for a “Joining Forces” roundtable with military spouses. “Joining Forces” is a nationwide initiative calling all Americans to rally around service members, veterans and their families and support them through wellness, education and employment opportunities.

CHEAT TWEET: Don’t miss a special appearance by @FLOTUS on #NCIS #JoiningForces 5/3 8pm #CBS http://bit.ly/1VF2Old

REGULAR CAST:

Mark Harmon (NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs)

Michael Weatherly (NCIS Special Agent Anthony “Tony” DiNozzo)

Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)

Sean Murray (NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee)

Rocky Carroll (NCIS Director Leon Vance)

Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer)

Emily Wickersham (Probationary NCIS Agent Eleanor “Ellie” Bishop)

David McCallum (Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard)

GUEST CAST:

First Lady Michelle Obama (Herself)

Joe Spano (Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell)

Sandra Nelson (Sandra Nelson)

Benjamin Stockham (Henry Marshall)

Reiko Aylesworth (Anne Marshall)

Adrian Sparks (Hugo Radcliffe)

Pete Gardner (Detective Daniel Swanson)

Zoe Perry (Harper’s Ferry Police Officer Kristin Fields)

Elijah Mahar (Marine Master Sergeant David Marshall)

Stephen Oyoung (Navy Captain Andrew Hubbard)

Paul Holowaty (MI6 Officer)

Juliette Angelo (Emily Fornell)

WRITTEN BY: Gina Lucita Monreal and Jennifer Corbett

DIRECTED BY: Dennis Smith

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:11 am 
Deputy Director

Title: Mistress of McGiva
Name: Sherry
OMG, more Fornell, yay! And he and Vance are going somewhere together, ooh. ;D

Latest story:
Someone Who Understands (FR13, Gibbs & Fornell friendship)

and

The Only Answer (FR13, fluffy McGiva)[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:14 am 
Senior Field Agent

Fornell will be in the next one, too. ;)

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:58 pm 
Administrator

Title: Goddess of Gab
Name: Barbara
link: Author Board
link: Story Board Profile
So this week is another rerun and this episode isn't until next week? Ugh. That is so annoying. I'd rather have all the breaks at once, then air all the episodes weekly until the end of the season. :yes:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm 
Senior Field Agent

I agree. I think this annoys me every year. haha

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:11 am 
Director's Secretary

iheartGibbs wrote:
So this week is another rerun and this episode isn't until next week? Ugh. That is so annoying. I'd rather have all the breaks at once, then air all the episodes weekly until the end of the season. :yes:

yeah, was really annoyed to discover that it was another by week. I got to see the end of limitless last night and would have been happy to see the final episode of everything, frankly. Too many breaks.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:42 am 
Director

DeepBlueJoy wrote:
iheartGibbs wrote:

yeah, was really annoyed to discover that it was another by week. I got to see the end of limitless last night and would have been happy to see the final episode of everything, frankly. Too many breaks.

as we haven't got that far yet yes I too am fed up with Limitless and Arrow when it should be Hawaii 5O and NCIS LA on Sky 1

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:43 am 
Senior Field Agent

So I heard something about the promo for the next three episodes that sounds really really exciting to me. :pray:

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:34 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

Promo:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/ncis-e ... o.html?m=1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:55 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Purple-Muse wrote:

That looks like the back of someone's head...... ;)

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:09 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

K9Lasko wrote:
Purple-Muse wrote:

That looks like the back of someone's head...... ;)

You mean the guy Tony is seen shoving?
Yes it certainly does. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:29 pm 
Team Leader

I can't decide if I'm being dense or if it's a character I've not met yet. There can't be that many balding men in the NCIS-verse...

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:31 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

flootzavut wrote:
I can't decide if I'm being dense or if it's a character I've not met yet. There can't be that many balding men in the NCIS-verse...

If it's who I think it is, then it's a certain CIA agent whom we haven't seen in a few seasons...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:44 pm 
Intel Analyst

Name: Shay
link: Dreamwidth Journal
Spoiler:
I immediately thought it was Trent Kort, and Tony has more than a few reasons to come to blows with that guy. I hope Tony decks him.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:36 pm 
Team Leader

Ohhhh I was being dense :lol2: it could indeed be him.

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:59 pm 
Team Leader

Title: Broadway Lover
Name: Colleen
Aliases: Oxymoronic Alliteration, BroadwayBookworm
I'm here!

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:03 pm 
Team Leader

That's a very New Orleans look at death, Abby ;D

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:15 pm 
Team Leader

I have to say, I'm liking the Vance and Fornell chemistry in this ;D Sherry, maybe this can be your new pairing of choice. Vornell? Fance?

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 pm 
Team Leader

*realizes she's here all alone*

*leaves for a moment*

*slides in wearing underwear, socks, and an over-sized shirt*

:music-listening: Just take those old records off the shelf... :dancing:

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:18 pm 
Team Leader

Aw, Tim finally gets a kid-connection moment on this show!

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:20 pm 
Director's Secretary

where is Dinozzo?

why aren't we loving him to death instead of not seeing him for nearly half the episode so far...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:21 pm 
Team Leader

I think they already announced he wouldn't be in this episode. Maybe the next episode too?

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:43 pm 
Team Leader

Hm...the Jefferson County officer seems suspicious to me...I'm guessing he offed the other guy :P

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:49 pm 
Team Leader

I see the White House! I'm guessing we have a FLOTUS cameo coming up ;D

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:57 pm 
Team Leader

OMG NO WAY :shocked: NO, FORNELL CANNOT DIE!

~*~Banner by EmyPink~*~

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:30 pm 
Deputy Director

Here I am. I got distracted by Twitter & Brewers on my phone, and the episode was that engaging that I was just watching. I have been traumatized for life, pretty sure. I saw that ending coming (I figured it out while looking at press releases when I saw Emily was listed as a guest credit for next week & I was like, why else would she be in the ep unless it was Fornell who got hurt? and then Fornell isn't listed AT ALL for the finale, but they don't have many people listed for the finale for guest credits, so take that with a grain of salt), but I was still sitting here crying & hyperventilating. I'm sure it was exacerbated by the Excedrin I took earlier bc that has caffeine in it, but yeah, I am not happy. Like my friend Hannah said, would they REALLY make Emily an orphan? My God.

And that preview. Between the Fornell stuff & Ziva, I am pretty much just going to be crying the entire ep.

BUT all that aside, I really did enjoy pretty much this entire episode. Weird not having any Tony, but I was still super engaged bc of things like the Vance & Fornell scenes (which were GREAT and we need MORE of them, so don't kill Fornell, bye). And McGee was so good this ep. Love that.

Latest story:

and

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:31 pm 
Deputy Director

sondheimmcgeek wrote:
I have to say, I'm liking the Vance and Fornell chemistry in this ;D Sherry, maybe this can be your new pairing of choice. Vornell? Fance?

It's Vornell, I've decided. ;D And YES. I need to write some. I think Sara is going to write me some for my WEE fic, actually. ;D

Latest story:

and

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:36 pm 
Deputy Director

flootzavut wrote:
I believe she's (one of?) the people behind NCIS-source - she also posts on tumblr as alyssinmymind. I don't know why she has inside info, but she does seem to. I think maybe she has friends/relatives on set? I have a feeling I've seen her posting about a set visit, which is something I believe you need someone inside the show to get.

I don't actually know, though, hence my own wonderings! This is just stuff I've picked up. Her info tends to be solid, though, in my experience.

I just saw this, but yes, she knows people on set & I'm pretty sure that's where she gets most of her info. She's done at least one set visit (and she took a picture with Sean & Cote & I died, lol). We follow each other on Twitter & talk occasionally, so that's how I know these things. ;D

Latest story:

and

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Dang, the ending had me like :shocked: -- Totally called that, though. I wanted to be surprised by something else, but... Nope.

It was weird without Tony. Yes, knew he wouldn't be in this one, but still it was weird.. This is gonna hurt... :sigh:

We all know that Tony is the mole. :lol2: ;)

Loved Michelle Obama. Two thumbs up.

Ziva mentions are in the next episode... Hmmm. Tony starting to pack for another Ziva Quest™ ? This would be his third... Third time's a charm?

:rolleyes:

Hopefully the Gibbs-drama-over-potentially-dying-friend will be tempered in favor of a more balanced approach. Emily has been through enough.

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:09 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Also, anybody else notice the Ron Swanson look alike who was (shit you not) named Detective Swanson?

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:18 pm 
Senior Field Agent

On IMDB, somebody mentioned some funny fake hashtag 'movements' (such as Abby's #LivingRocks) to go along with the plot... Whoever you are, you are funny.

#tonystheshooter
#FLOTUSISTHEMOLE

- Gareth Keenan