NFA Community Forums

NCIS Fanfiction Addiction Forums
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:04 am 
Intel Analyst

Name: Shay
link: Dreamwidth Journal
A/N: Short little fix for season 1 episode 20 'Missing' - I hated the scene at the end where Gibbs tells Tony he's irreplaceable and then turns around and tells McGee to forget it, he's still alive. I just thought that was a really crappy way to treat him after what he had been through. This is what I wish it had happened.

~*~

IRREPLACEABLE

"Tony, as far as I'm concerned, you're irreplaceable."

Tony's face lit up. "I knew it, heh. I knew behind the whole Marine thing you really are…at heart…"

"DiNozzo!"

"Yeah, Boss?"

"You stink. Shower." Gibbs turned to McGee and pointed to the desk across from his own. "That's your desk." He turned to Kate and glared. He pointed to Tony's desk. "That's Tony's desk. You got that, Agent Todd?"

Kate swallowed hard. "Yes, Gibbs."

Tony blinked.

"DiNozzo! Shower! Now!"

"On it, Boss!" Tony stopped at his desk long enough to retrieve the change of clothes he kept in his filing cabinet and took the stairs to avoid any more tiny rooms. He couldn't quite keep from smiling despite how bad he felt physically. A rush of warmth filled him.He wished it hadn't taken him going to hell and back to find out that his boss cared but at least now he knew. He smirked a little at the thought of teasing Kate and McGee about being told off about the use of his desk but decided against it. That might annoy Gibbs and he didn't want to do anything that would make him change his mind. Some memories should be sacred.

~*~

Hope you liked. Feel free to comment in this thread.