Director

Title: Gibbs' Gal forever
Name: Patsy
Aliases: pattywatty
link: My Author Board
link: My Fanfic.net
Flag: Image
http://cartermatt.com/254652/when-will- ... lming-cbs/

If there is something to be happy about at the moment, it is that the NCIS crew seems to be very much a family and they enjoy working together. Also, it seems as though everyone from season 14 could be coming back. Given that the writers aren’t knee-deep in story just yet it may be a little too early to know this for sure, it doesn’t seem as though either Mark Harmon or Sean Murray are going to be permanently stranded as a result of the events of the recent finale. Somehow, Gibbs and McGee are going to find their way back into the world.

If you are one to start asking some serious questions about the future of the show, maybe in the spring of next year is the right time to do it. After all, 15 years is such a nice, round number that it would make a certain degree of sense to close up show at this point if the producers were to do so. However, it’s also clear that there are SO many more stories to tell. There will probably be some heated discussions at that time, but there’s certainly a financial reason to continue the show given its immense popularity both in terms of live viewing, international sales, and also syndication. Few other dramas ever have the global outreach this show does, where Harmon and other cast members could go anywhere in the world and be recognized almost immediately as their character.

ImageImageImage

sig by McMhuirich thank you

Post subject: Re: Season 15: News
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:07 am 
Director

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ncis- ... ed-184032/

Quinn will have a love life in the next season of "NCIS."
The show has successfully concluded its latest installment. So far, the reviews have been positive, considering that many viewers were disappointed about Michael Weatherly's exit. However, the season saw the addition of two new characters, Esposito's and Wilmer Valderrama's. Quinn and Torres blended seamlessly with the rest of the NCIS agents, albeit there were some adjustments along the way.

According to CarterMatt, the show's fans will have to wait about four months before the next season will be released.

When asked what else they have in store for Quinn, showrunner Frank Cardea hinted to Parade that she might have more secrets to spill, especially with regards to her love life. Viewers discovered that her mother was suffering from Alzheimer's last season. The episode was an emotional one for Quinn, as she confided to Gibbs (Mark Harmon) the difficulties she encounters in taking care of a sick parent. According to the EP, they might be planning a romance storyline for Esposito's character.

"We discovered a couple of weeks ago that she has a mother who's a concern of hers and is going to consume a little of her time. Quinn is a character that is more of an adult than most of the others. She trained most of the agents that she works with," the EP said.

He adds: "Our show has been great about doing that over the seasons. We'll drop a little nugget; maybe not get back to it for a dozen episodes or so. Then you'll find out why we did that. Sometimes we don't know why we did it."

As for Torres, Cardea said he would continue to become an integral part of the team. When he joined the squad, viewers were quick to note that he was not good in taking orders from the higher-ups. Torres even riled up Gibbs. He was a deep undercover agent before he became part of Gibbs' squad and the change had been difficult. Still, he learned to mellow down and bond with the others. There are even speculations that he is in love with Quinn.

"NCIS" will be back in the fall of 2017.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:27 pm 
Director

'NCIS' Season 15 Update: Mark Harmon Next to Leave Show?

EP George Schenck hinted in an interview with Entertainment Weekly that they will be bringing in a major change based in last season’s finale. He said that the change will come mainly on the characters and their roles in the stories prior to “NCIS” Season 15. Schenck may not have mentioned names but fans speculated that they are preparing the way for Mark Harmon’s exit just like they did when Michael Weatherly left the hit show after 13 seasons.

After the announcement that there will be a “NCIS” Season 15 also came the reports on what the new season will be about. In last season’s finale, Gibbs (Mark Harmon), Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) and McGee (Sean Murray) went to Paraguay and faced rebels in their search for a missing Navy Seal according to Cartermatt. While there, Gibbs was supposedly affected greatly and which will make him consider taking an office-based assignment instead of the field.

McGee will also undergo a major change in his life in “NCIS” Season 15. He will now be a married man and he too is said to be facing a major decision in his life and career. It is possible that these will be the two characters which are said to be having role transitions in the new season. Mark Harmon has not categorically denied or admitted that he is leaving as of now.

If Mark Harmon leaves “NCIS” Season 15, fans are worried about the future of the series. It is still recovering from Michael Weatherly’s exit. Last season was more character than plot driven since it had to introduce new characters. For next season, many think that it will not be a bad idea to introduce a big bad villain which is similar to the other two editions of the franchise. “NCIS: Los Angeles” has the mole and then Tahir while “NCIS: New Orleans has Mayor Hamilton.

http://mstarsnews.musictimes.com

oh dear

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:21 am 
Director

From TV Guide online:

NCIS: Jennifer Esposito Will Not Return for Season 15

Farewell, Alex Quinn (Jennifer Esposito). We barely knew you! After only one season on NCIS, Jennifer Esposito will exit the CBS drama.

"It was a great experience," Esposito said in a statement to Deadline. "I could not have asked for a better opportunity than to work with the NCIS cast and producers."

As far as how she'll gracefully bow out of the show, we expect the call from her mother she got in the Season 14 finale, which was left as a cliffhanger, will likely be used to explain away her absence when the show returns in the fall for Season 15.

Esposito will remain a recurring star on Showtime's The Affair. With her newfound spare time, the actress has booked a role in the upcoming film Speed Kills.
NCIS returns Tuesdays this fall at 8/7c on CBS.

Phooey! I liked her better than Torres. Maybe they'll bring back Tess. Or not.

From Deadline.

Jennifer Esposito Leaving ‘NCIS’, Joining John Travolta Feature ‘Speed Kills’

EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Esposito is exiting veteran CBS drama NCIS after one season as a series regular. She remains in the CBS family via her ongoing recurring role on Showtime’s The Affair as Nina Solloway, Noah’s (Dominic West) sister. Additionally, Esposito has booked a co-starring role opposite John Travolta in the feature Speed Kills for Hannibal Classics.

Esposito was introduced in the NCIS Season 14 premiere last fall. She played NCIS Special Agent Alexandra “Alex” Quinn, an experienced agent who left field work and became an instructor at the Law Enforcement Training Center. Gibbs (Mark Harmon) lured her back into the field as part of his team, taking advantage of her sharp wit, quick mind and immense talent as a federal agent.

“It was a great experience,” Esposito said in a statement to Deadline. “I could not have asked for a better opportunity than to work with the NCIS cast and producers.”

The character of Quinn was conceived by former NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg shortly before his death last September. I hear the show plans to go in a new creative direction next season.

Quinn was involved in one of the Season 14 finale cliffhangers, taking two calls from her mother whose contents were not revealed. They could presumably be used to explain Quinn’s exit from the team.

This was Esposito’s second series regular gig on a CBS drama following a stint on Blue Bloods whose end made headlines. She also starred on ABC’s Mistresses for one season.

The John Luessenhop-directed Speed Kills is based on the true story of speedboat racing champion and multimillionaire Don Aronow, who leads a double life that lands him in trouble with both the law and Drug Lords. Esposito will play Aronow’s (Travolta) wife. Saban Films has acquired the rights to the film for U.S. distribution.

Esposito, who authored the best-selling book Jennifer’s Way, has a cookbook, Jennifer’s Way Kitchen, coming out in September from Grand Central Publishing.

She’s repped by CAA and managed by Carissa Stewart at GSA Entertainment.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:23 am 
Director

Jennifer Esposito: Leaving NCIS After One Season!
https://www.tvfanatic.com/2017/06/jennifer-esposito-leaving-ncis-after-one-season/

Jennifer Esposito will not be staging a comeback this fall as Alex Quinn on NCIS.
Esposito confirmed the news to Deadline in a short and sweet statement, saying "It was a great experience."

"I could not have asked for a better opportunity than to work with the NCIS cast and producers."
Jennifer's first appearance on NCIS Season 14 Episode 1 was a hit with fans.
Little is known about what went down that paved the way for the departure, but you will probably be able to tell how the story ends if you watch NCIS online.
Jennifer received a call from her mother at the conclusion of Season 14, so something tells us a family drama will see her leave the team on a permanent basis.

There is no word whether she will return via a guest appearance to close up the story, but it does seem like the type of story that can be resolved in a matter of scenes.
For what it's worth, we really enjoyed the character of Alex, but she was a little underdeveloped. We would have liked a little more insight into her life.
As always, Esposito turned in a solid performance and is tapped to stay in business with CBS, with a recurring role on Showtime's The Affair.
It has also been announced that Esposito has booked a co-starring role with John Travolta on Speed Kills.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:59 pm 
Director's Secretary

Name: Blue
link: Blue's Stories
link: Blue's AO3
Well, I am not really surprised. I did think the show needed another female and she's a competent actor and a known quantity, but she never did read as a great fit. Hope her replacement if there is one will be female. The show could use a few good women.

If Mark Harmon decides to leave, they use use the remaining episodes to wind the show down and finish it. No limping along for several more seasons with an already tired cast. No more big villains. I already am tired of the thing with the mayor, it's so unreal and it would so get Pride fired and the mayor arrested too I suspect. As everyone probably already knows, I'm FURIOUS that the NCIS LA has gone the route of killing off characters, especially FEMALE characters.

Let's hope that they don't kill Jennifer's character off. Even though she isn't my favorite, she doesn't deserve that. Killing off agents and their families isn't drama or entertaining.

Anyway... we shuffle along, muttering to ourselves...

Blue wonders absently if Bull will pull it together, and if Eliza will become a series regular next season... assuming there is one...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:21 am 
Director

I'm with you on the Bull front Blue, it never really squared up (in my opinion) to being great, just Tony in the court room, and all the episodes similiar...he gets them off.

As for Quinn I and glad she is going onto better stuff I never really took to her, but they will write her out as to go and look after her mother and maybe get her to go back to "teaching"

It is about the series was wound up, Gibbs is well past retirement age, the only way it could now carry on is they do in some authors writings where the detective retires and comes back for cold cases or brought back on an advisory capacity.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:30 am 
Director

Are You Sad Jennifer Esposito Is Leaving After Only One Season?

NCIS ended up bringing on three new series regulars in season 14 after Michael Weatherly left, leading to quite a full team, even with one only working with them sometimes, but that's not going to continue in season 15. That's a good thing, because something had to change, but did Alex Quinn have to be the one to go?

Sadly, that's going to be the case, as Jennifer Esposito is leaving the CBS drama after only one season as a series regular. At least it's likely they won't be killing her off.

Someone Had to Go, But Did It Have to Be Quinn?

At times, it seemed like season 14 was all about the new instead of the already established, and that was because there was so much that was new. With three new regulars -- Esposito's Quinn, Wilmer Valderrama's Torres and Duane Henry's Reeves -- not everyone could stay for season 15 without likely running into the same problems that came with too many people around. Sure, they had Reeves working part-time with the team, but he ended up being the best of the new bunch.

However, Quinn wasn't the worst of the new regulars, so it is going to be sad to see her go. She brought her experience both in the field -- and her time with Gibbs' team allowed her to get some closure regarding why she left field work -- and as an instructor, which allowed her to know her teammates' strengths and weaknesses from their time in FLETC. It's been great to have another female agent in the field with Bishop, and it is going to be a shame to lose that.

And while Quinn may have been an instructor before returning to field work, she seemed to fit in better and work better with a team than Torres, who preferred his undercover, lone wolf work. (Even Reeves, who, prior to working with NCIS and Gibbs' team, was the one to volunteer for high-risk missions, seemed to fit in better -- or at least be willing to try to fit in -- with a group that became a family than Torres.)

Time to Refocus on the "Old" After Too Much Time on the New

While Quinn wouldn't have been my first pick to go, it's hard not to be okay with one of the new characters leaving. Hopefully this means that season 15 will return the focus to those who have been there for years, especially since season 14 did a pretty good job of exploring all three new characters, both on the job and off.

In fact, it's easy to see why Quinn wasn't necessarily a character who would stick around. (Following the news of her departure, Esposito tweeted, "Was not meant to be there long.") We got to know her as an instructor through conversations with the rest of the team. We found out why she left field work and saw her get closure. We saw some of her personal life, through meeting her mother and the others wondering if something happened between her and Torres in the past. That's quite a bit to learn about a new character over one season when it took multiple seasons to find out about others over the course of the show.

There Are Multiple Ways to Write Her Out -- and Not for Good

Since the major season 14 finale cliffhanger saw Gibbs and McGee left behind in Paraguay, facing rebels and fighting for their lives, it seems very unlikely that NCIS is going to kill off Quinn. (It's hard to see them going for an out-of-nowhere off-screen death with that needing to be resolved.)

Instead, it seems more likely that her departure will be a quiet one, and after all the time spent on the new in season 14, that's probably for the best with the two field agents who have been around the longest stranded in another country.

Quinn could decide to go back to being an instructor, perhaps after being reminded of the dangers of field work with the position Gibbs and McGee are in or for some other reason. However, because of that cliffhanger, there does have to be something else to explain her absence as the team works to rescue them, so it's likely that's where the calls from her mother will come in. After all, there has to be a reason why Quinn's mother was introduced and why she got those calls.

http://www.buddytv.com

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:52 am 
Director

‘NCIS’ Season 15 air date, spoilers: Leroy Jethro Gibbs meets new love interest?

Mark Harmon's character is set to meet Reagan in the imminent fifteenth season.
Published on:28 June 2017

The character of Mark Harmon is said to have a new love interest in 'NCIS' Season 15.
Thousands of fans are now excited for the imminent premiere of the 'NCIS' Season 15.
Now, news spoilers are claiming that the upcoming installment would be introducing new characters after it was confirmed that a member of the cast is making an exit.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs to have a love interest in upcoming fifteenth installment?
CarterMatt shared that a new character would be joining the up and coming 'NCIS' Season 15. According to the publication, a woman named Reagan is very likely to become the new love interest of Leroy Jethro Gibbs (#Mark Harmon). Approximately in her middle forties, Reagan has a background in psychology.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs and Reagan are expected to have a rough start but they will soon realize that already have feelings towards each other.

Although there are no other concrete details made available for the new character in 'NCIS' Season 15, CarterMatt has clarified that Reagan’s name might be changed without prior notice. Rumors are also rife that a new Assistant Director would also be joining the cast in the upcoming fifteenth installment.

We can recall that several followers of the series were stunned after CBS confirmed that Jennifer Esposito would no longer be returning as Alex Quinn. While Esposito’s character had captured the hearts of many, it seems that her character would no longer be needed as the show is being taken into a different direction. "It was a great experience," Jennifer Esposito said after her exit from the Season15 of 'NCIS'.

"I could not have asked for a better opportunity than to work with the NCIS cast and producers," the actress added.

TV Line shared that the production team would no longer be following the blueprints of the late Gary Glasberg. 'NCIS' Season 15 spoilers suggest that Alex Quinn would be departing the show after she gets two mysterious calls from her mother in the Season 14 finale.

Other things to expect in the imminent fifteenth season
Meanwhile, Celebeat shared that #Michael Weatherly and Cote de Pablo could possibly make a reunion in the 'NCIS' Season 15. The publication stated that the Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo (Weatherly) and Ziva David (de Pablo) would make an appearance again after they left to focus on their kid named Tali.

While it is not impossible for Weatherly and de Pablo’s characters to make their return, CarterMatt shared that it is impossible right now. The publication stated that the 48-year-old actor is currently working on the upcoming 'Bull' Season 2 while Latina actress is currently busying with her other commitments.However, Michael Weatherly has shared that he is open to get reunited with Cote de Pablo via the 'Bull' Season 2.

'NCIS' Season 15 is set to premiere in fall with Mark Harmon reprising his role as Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2 ... 08827.html

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:42 am 
Team Leader

Title: Kibbs Addict
Name: Sarah
Aliases: sarahflute, sarah-flute, Floot, tiggrie, kassipoeg
link: fanfiction.net
link: AO3
link: NFA storyboard
Honestly, I would be disappointed if they brought Tony back just for Tiva reasons. He was a character before and after Ziva, and they did way too much focus on Tiva as it was, IMO. I feel like they would be beating a dead horse at this point. Let Tony come back for Tony reasons.

If they're gonna give Gibbs a love interest, I just really, really hope that they find someone with good chemistry and make her a decent person, not the cringeworthy trainwreck that was Sam Ryan. I still want them to get Allison Janney on, but she's probably not considered young enough these days, even though she'd be completely age appropriate for Gibbs and she's still stupid attractive :nice: (I don't have a problem with age gap romance, in fact I'm quite fond of it when it develops naturally, but it would be so nice to see such a talented actress reprise proven chemistry and see a good ol' fashioned romance for middle aged peeps. Yes, I'm getting old. No, I'm not sorry.)

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:50 am 
Director's Secretary

I really think his love interest should be less than 10 years younger than Mark Harmon. There are women who look good enough... and a few really first class actors in the bunch. I'm tired of old men getting women young enough to bear children. Why? I think it's just wrong for old men to steal from the pool of young, childbearing women.

I also hate it as a TV trope that the old guy gets to have a girl young enough to be his child.

Now, on a case by case basis, i do think people should marry who they love, age being irrelevant, but as a trope in cinema/tv, it's old and just continues the man power thing. according to TV/movies: Older woman with younger man is freakish, older man with young woman is just fine and dandy and shows that the man has 'still got it going on'. (Blue makes a rude sucking sound with her teeth)

It makes me doubly mad b/c women over 30 can't get a job in Hollywood that doesn't involve being mommy or even grand-mom. This leads to TV shows where TV moms were parents to 'teenage' sons who were less than a decade younger than they were.

By contrast, men over 60 routinely get leading man status and have hot women on their arms. Sorry, when I was 30, there was no way I was dating a man old enough to be daddy. Who would be 80 now...

PS: i still think Mark is hot. But he deserves a woman HIS age. One who listens to his music and has a clue about the history he lived through. Parents and children are supposed to have a generation gap. husband and wife, not so much.

</end rant>

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:55 am 
Director's Secretary

I would not mind them unkilling Ziva. Killing her was one of the stupidest things they could have done. :gibbssmack: They should spend the last season working out plausible reasons to unkill :dancing: most of the people they killed off for drama. That would be TRULY dramatic!! :lol2: :yesyes:

I *do* agree that Ziva and Tony don't need to be joined at the hip. It's not all about the drama of relationships that work or don't or tragedies that break up the 'one true love'... well, it doesn't have to be. Right?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 pm 
Team Leader

Yeah, you basically nailed it. I don't have an issue with May/December romance at all, but when they're specifically writing a character to have a romance with him, rather than just noticing on screen chemistry and going "Oooh!" then whyyyyy can't it be a (frankly often more interesting) relationship of equals between two people with similar age/life experience? I mean, does anyone really need to be told Mark Harmon still has it going on? WE ARE NOT BLIND, WE CAN SEE HE'S STILL HOT. And I'm not being funny, but hell, there are plenty of age appropriate women WHO ARE ALSO STILL HOT *cough*ALLISON JANNEY FOR STARTERS*cough* It's like... I can see there are characters/actors where they might feel a need to shore up the sex appeal creds, but... hello, this is Mark Harmon, he's like, the proverbial silver fox, and Gibbs has women drooling all over him even when he's trying to put them off: what idiot thinks his sex appeal needs to be pointed out? :confusion-shrug: Shouldn't that be a welcome chance to do something more interesting??

I bet their excuse would be that they tried that with JLC and it wasn't popular, but I'd posit that that wasn't because of JLC's age but because 1) their chemistry was kind of funky (I thought the same when I watched Freaky Friday) and 2) they wrote her incredibly poorly and the romance was forced to the point where, tbh, the only rationale I could come up with for it was that it was a symptom of Gibbs chasing the wrong women. Like... she was creepy as all getout, she BUGGED HIS HOME, she was manipulative and deceitful, and it deserves mentioning twice, she was seriously creepy. NONE of this had to do with her age or with JLC's acting. All of it was just crappy writing and trying to shoehorn a romance in that made zero sense.

Gah. I'm forever mad about that, tbh, because how do you manage a casting coup like getting Jamie Lee Curtis and then screw it up so monumentally. I seriously wonder about the folks over at CBS/NCIS sometimes, I really do...

Regarding Tiva: I think if they wanted me to believe it was One True Love, they needed not to leave them in a holding pattern for eight long years. At some point, it just gets annoying. I'd love to see Tony come back. I'd frankly have no objection to Ziva coming back. I would roll my eyes so hard I'd probably strain something if they brought either or both of them back for Tiva purposes. I was resigned to Tiva being one of those things that became canon in whenever the last episode turned out to be, but that was on the assumption they were both still on the show. Dragging them back to resurrect that? Oh please, no...

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:58 pm 
Director's Secretary

I would give much money for them to write an older woman love interest for Gibbs that wasn't totally neurotic. The last person i liked that they paired him with was the colonel. She was straightforward and she was in charge of herself. But they couldn't let him have something good and simple. So he's snake bit by all these red haired wife replacements. One thing that never works is replacement partners. JLC was a heck of a coup, but they probably should have made her something else besides his gf, maybe we would have had her on the show still.

To be honest, the relationship on the show that works best for me is Fornell, probably why i ship them. It's fun. They get each other. They are playful. And they don't take each other's BS. Now, since they aren't going to write gay/bi love for him, they need to find him someone who can have a similar light touch. Maybe we should meet another FBI agent b/c Fornell is off somewhere doing stuff?

Maybe he should retire at the end of this year b/c his fiancee/gf/wife is stationed someplace and he wants to go with her... In other words, give him a real adult relationship with a real adult with a career who isn't hanging on to the tails of his coat...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:51 pm 
Team Leader

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Colonel Mann - every time I watch that sequence of episodes, I'm less enamoured with her. That said, I think it was largely a writing issue, the actors actually had chemistry (which I just don't see with JLC and Mark) and it grew in a reasonably believable way (as TV romance goes...) and they seemed to like each other, at least to start with. Whereas the whole Sam Ryan 'romance' was just... I don't know what they were thinking there. Way to go trashing a fantastic casting guy coup, guys :banghead: I think without the stupid romance plot, she would have been great as a kind of foil to Gibbs and an ongoing guest star, like Fornell.

I can totally get behind Fornell and Gibbs as a sort of platonic life partners who maybe share a bed and maybe have sex, but for some reason I just don't 'get' them as a truly romantic pairing, and I've never been able to figure out why. It's weird, the basic ingredients for a couple I love are all there, and I absolutely love when they behave like an old married couple (arguing about driving, banter, eating take out together, "you never dress up for me any more" etc), but for me they don't click as even a remotely serious romance. Friends with benefits, even long term, absolutely, but they don't hit my romance buttons, and I really don't wanna know about the benefits :shocked: :rofl:

I used to think it was just Gibbs and not being able to see him with another guy/seeing him as straighter than straight, and then the Lie to NCIS 'verse happened and... no, it's not that :rofl: I mean, I ended up writing Gibbs with Tony, even, which is not a relationship I see as a serious long term prospect (objectively I find Fibbs more credible than Tibbs), but for some reason, Fibbs just doesn't work for me, and I cannot figure out why not :confusion-shrug:

That said, if I thought there was the remotest chance the show would go there, it would be the most logical and satisfactory of the options currently available. Honestly, it would be kind of nice, even ignoring the possibility of actual lgbt representation which is obviously a big deal, to see them have a couple of old friends who actually know and (more or less...) like each other develop a romance. Like, why is this such a rare thing??

I am wildly unexcited about the prospect of a character being brought in basically in order to write a romance, like... bored now. If the show's winding down and they actually give Gibbs some flavour of happy ending I might forgive them for it, and there's always the remote possibility they will cast and write her well, but I really can't get excited or even moderately interested in them bringing in a character for romance purposes and possibly just to remind us all Mark Harmon is a hottie. I mean hey, I have eyes, I worked that out, shoehorning a stupid romance in there is just gonna make me do this face a lot: :rolleyes:

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:29 am 
Director

‘NCIS’ Season 15 Spoilers: Wilmer Valderrama Hints At What Happens To Torres

NCIS Agent Nicholas Torres, played by Wilmer Valderrama, is one of the newest characters to join the hit CBS crime drama series. Once an undercover agent, Gibbs’ (Mark Harmon) decided to recruit him after realizing his potential. But there’s more about Torres that people, including Valderrama, should understand. In a recent interview, the 37-year-old actor revealed what lies ahead for his character and what changes he will go through when NCIS Season 15 premieres later this year.

The last time fans saw Torres in NCIS Season 14 finale, he managed to escape Paraguay, bringing along with him children who had been stolen by rebel groups. When Season 15 premieres, it’s going to be a new journey for Torres, Valderrama shared to Parade.

Torres is a known loner, having gone deep as an undercover agent before he joined Gibbs’ team. Because of his skills, Torres had been sent on long assignments alone, often cutting off communication with his sister. As NCIS moves forward with Season 15, Valderrama revealed that Torres would begin to understand more about his purpose, and perhaps, get an answer as to why Gibbs picked him to become part of his team.

“In his first year, Torres didn’t really see his true purpose but he was willing to give it a shot. By the end of the season, he realized it really was a family, they really do have each other’s backs, it is okay to be vulnerable, and it is okay to submerge yourself in the new family.”

Because of this realization, Torres will “follow suit and take more responsibility on his end,” as Valderrama said. He will bring out his best so that he can become a true asset to the team and have a sense of belonging to the NCIS family. This means fans can expect a more caring Torres, who will think that his teammates are worth dying for if necessary.

Valderrama may have given fans a hint on how Torres can change in NCIS Season 15, but he knows it’s going to be a tough road for his character. In a previous interview with Buddy TV, Valderrama said that Torres would have a hard time connecting with others, but eventually, he’ll learn how to play well with them.

NCIS Season 15 will bring a brand new side of Torres, who will probably emerge as a true leader. Gibbs has, after all, always hoped that Torres would become a leader.

http://www.inquisitr.com

ImageImageImage