NFA Community Forums

NCIS Fanfiction Addiction Forums
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Welcome to NFA

By now you have probably realised that you have a deep seated need to read NCIS fanfic, write NCIS fanfic or create NCIS artwork and have taken the first logical step – joined NFA. This forum is where you come to introduce yourself to the rest of the site and find out a bit about other members. Just start a thread and go for it.

You may write as little or as much about yourself in your introduction thread but please avoid being so specific that we can drop around to your house, workplace or school – we like to preserve some mystique. Common things to include are: your country, a first name you like to go by online (does not need to be your real one) and your favourite NCIS characters and/or pairings (ships). Please only start one thread in this introductory forum: with over 300 members now, it can get a little crowded in here.

For legal reasons, please do not advertise items for sale on this site.

If you have already written stories that you want people to read you can join our associated storyboard (which you can reach anytime by clicking on the story board icon at the top of the page) and post them there. If you have stories already posted on other sites, you can use the ‘link’ boxes in your profile to direct people to them. Please use the format
Code:
[url=web_address]name of link[/url]
to insert the link.

After you have reached 50 posts on this site, you may become a full member at which point you will have access to the member’s photo forum where you can start a thread for your own piccies. You might want to limit the number of photos you post in your introductory thread until then. Full members who have at least one story chapter written can apply for their own author board on this site where they can post thread based stories, receive feedback etc.

Please make yourself familiar with the site rules, especially the ratings system and thread labelling parts.

Welcome and have fun.

Post subject: Hello Everyone :)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:31 am 
Probie

Title: Blackhawk Helicopter Pilot
Name: Mrs McGee
Aliases: Bodycountt9 Paine Sindicatt
Hi everyone from Cali-(California). Santa Rosa CA where I'm from. I thought I would finally post an introduction here. I've been lurking-oops haha looking around and I so love this forum!! Especially since I am a diehard McGeester.LOL, (I thought of that for a nickname) Yes, I'm hooked on McGee, though I like Gibbs, Ducky, Abby (of course!) and even DiNozzo although he's a poo puttz at times LOL (I feel he overly pics on McGee at times, jmo) but he is hilarious at what he says and does at times, LOL.

My daughter actually helped me get hooked on NCIS and I'm SO glad she suggested I watch it. Now, I'm working on recording every episode in order on DVD on my dvd recorder, as I fill up the dvr with NCIS episodes. I love each and every day that USA network has NCIS marathons because I love watching and collecting episodes I need. I'm proud to admit I'm an NCIS/McGee fanatic- a proud diehard McGeester

I'm glad I found this forum- I am currently working on a story about McGee and Abby, but it is so different from the "norm." I like to call it NCIS with a paranormal twist. I'm working on it, and hopefully I can share it on the storyboard place soon. :whitebunny: :dancing: :ncis: :ncis: :ncis: :ncis: :ncis: :ncis: :rofl: :flirtysmile: <-- I love these, LOL

Post subject: Re: Hello Everyone :)
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:09 am 
Director

Title: Gibbs' Gal forever
Name: Patsy
Aliases: pattywatty
link: My Author Board
link: My Fanfic.net
Flag: Image
:wavingyellow: goodmorning from a rather dreich Scotland, I am Patsy from Bonnie Scotland, just 20 mins from the Capital Edinburgh. I am a die hard Gibbs girl, but like to write Ducky as can add lots of info on Scotland.

I have seen you lurking I think, but welcome out the closet so to speak, and into our world. I look forward to reading your story.

If you wish to become a full NFA'r then please join a few of us in the Radio Static and the Games room where posting of 50 posts is made so much easier, then you can have an author board.

Again welcome to our crazy part of cyber space.

ImageImageImage

sig by McMhuirich thank you

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:13 am 
Team Leader

Title: Kibbs Addict
Name: Sarah
Aliases: sarahflute, sarah-flute, Floot, tiggrie, kassipoeg
link: fanfiction.net
link: AO3
link: NFA storyboard
Hello and welcome! You're in good company McGee wise, he's a definite favourite round these parts.

Like Patsy, I'm a Gibbs gal, but I like all the characters. I'm also a die hard Kibbs shipper :nice: though I've written a good few other ships and also gen stories, and I'll read almost anything or at least give it a try ;) ;D
Welcome! :confetti:

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 am 
Deputy Director

Title: Mistress of McGiva
Name: Sherry
Hey there! I'm Sherry and I'm one of the moderators around here, so if you have questions about official site things, I (or any of us with green names, or red, for that matter - those are administrators) are good people to ask, though just about anybody here can answer general site questions. Anyway, Ziva's my favorite, but I am also a huge fan of Fornell, Palmer, Vance & Ducky, and I'm loving McGee again this season (I always do, but he's right up there in my faves again as of late ;D). I ship a lot of weird things, too. My favorite pairings are McGiva and Vibbs (Vance/Gibbs), though give me any random pairing and I probably ship it, haha. Anyway, enjoy yourself around here and feel free to poke around some more. ;D

Latest story:
Someone Who Understands (FR13, Gibbs & Fornell friendship)

and

The Only Answer (FR13, fluffy McGiva)[/center]

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 am 
Team Leader

Title: Queen of Torture and Death
Name: Lia
Aliases: dnalia, DAn creature
Howdy! I'm Lia, resident weirdo ;D I write lots of supernatural/paranormal stuff, including crossovers with SPN.

Welcome to the party! :confetti:

Click on the banner for the story

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:48 am 
Intel Analyst

Title: Crazy Aussie Chick
Aliases: Miz Sazzita,Sazzy,MizSazzy,
G'day Mate, :wavingyellow:

I'm Sarah From Australia and I'm one of the many McGee fans McAbby was what helped draw me in to Ncis but ive falling for the pairing of McGiva(Thanks Sherry :hug2col: )

Welcome to our crazy family!

Thank You Shanie(musicnotes093) for the set!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:29 am 
Director

Title: DOCTOR!
Aliases: Scurvy Gums Ramona
Welcome! I'm Teri and another of the Tim fans. I'm not really a shipper, but I've written a few romances (mostly under duress ;D ). Lia's already posted, I see; so if you're a paranormal/supernatural fan, you'll know where to go. ;D

Click for the story!

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:16 pm 
MTAC Technician

Name: Andrea
Aliases: stargazer218
link: My fanfic.net Page
link: Tumblr
Hello! :wavingyellow: I'm Andrea, another of many Tim fans here on the forum. I like to ship Tim with random characters. My favorites are McAbby and McGiva. I enjoy all of the characters, though. My favorite as of late is McGee/Tony friendship. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself on the forum! There's lots to do around here. ;D

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 1:54 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Hi there! Welcome! There's a lot of interesting topics to read here, for sure. You are amongst McGee fans! ;D

I like all of the characters, but Tony is by far my favorite (even though I'm not very nice to him). I'll read and write all sorts of pairings, but I'm always fond of Tony/McGee, and recently I've been getting into Gibbs/Tony. :nice:

Have fun!

- Gareth Keenan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 3:29 pm 
MTAC Technician

Name: April
Aliases: Jeanniefan78, TonyAngela4ever
link: Marvelous Grace
link: My FF.net
Hello! I'm April and my favorite characters Gibbs, Kate, and Ziva, but I do like all the main characters. Like Sarah, I'm also a diehard Kibbs shipper, and I'm very much a Tiva shipper, too, and I think Jimmy and Breena are adorable. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you have questions, feel free to ask. :)

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:04 pm 
Probie

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Nice to see other NCIS fans :yesyes: :woohoo:
I like supernatural/paranormal stories too! I have almost every paperback book of Christine Feehan's I love her stories :)
I will read more stories here too, especially ones with McGee :) :flirtysmile: :flirtysmile:
I'm still working on my story :) Hmmm I wonder if I should put up the first chapter I have completed on the storyboard, or wait until I get more writing done on it. :typing:

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:03 am 
Medical Examiner

Title: NCIS fan, writer of fan fic.
Name: Deb
Aliases: Gottahavemyncis, Gotta
link: FF.net profile
link: NFAstoryboard
link: Archive of Our Own
Hi and welcome! Yay, another Tim fan, so happy to meet you! I'm Deb and I've been on the Forum for a few months although I've been on the storyboard for years, mostly as a reader, this past year also as a writer. Tim's my favorite although I like most of the other characters too. I'm excited that you're in Santa Rosa because I'm originally from Marin County and still have family near Santa Rosa. So seldom I run into anyone from the North Bay on the NCIS sites, yay! Can't wait to read your story, I love paranormal and supernatural stuff.

Last edited by Gotta on Wed May 28, 2014 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:15 am 
MTAC Technician

Name: Brian
link: Fan Fiction dot net profile
link: Archive of Our Own
Hi, Brian here :)

I've been here close to a year, and love NCIS, and like NCIS LA and am looking forward to the New Orleans spinoff.

I like all of the characters - even Franks :gibbssmack: and am partial to Kate. I really like McGee as a character, too, and I agree with many others that he's underutilized and not as respected by the creators as he should be.

I write the stories that interest me - which right now mostly involve crossovers with other TV shows (Rizzoli & Isles, NCIS LA, Five-0) and other universes (DC Comics, though that's stalled out for now).

All that to say, welcome to the board!

For my stories, please click on my author page.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 2:52 pm 
Director's Secretary

Name: Amber
Aliases: ChibiEarth, Kagome
link: FF.net
link: Website
Hello, I'm Amber. One of our resident crossover and anime/manga nerds. I hail from New Mexico and live in Texas. I'm also one of the many McGee fans here but I adore Tony just as much and just about all the other characters as well. ;D I ship Tiva and McGiva with other pairings among there too.

I don't actively write anymore because real life has made it hard to keep up. I still try to actively write whenever possible and my current "main fandoms" are NCIS and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've written for various anime/manga fandoms (including Sailor Moon, DBZ, and Pokemon). I'm pretty well known among Moonies (been apart of that community for over ten years now).

You'll come to find this place is really helpful for writing NCIS fanfiction and so forth.. :yes:

Banner and icon by me. Halloween Icon Fanart credit. (Gone)
What You Never Lost (TMNT)/Saying Goodbye (NCIS)

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:01 pm 
Administrator

Title: Goddess of Gab
Name: Barbara
link: Author Board
link: Story Board Profile
Welcome!

I'm Barbara and I'm from Kentucky. I love all the characters, but Gibbs, Tony and Abby are my favorites. My favorite ship is Gabby. I used to ship McAbby WAY back in the day, but not in a long time.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:53 pm 
Director

:evillaugh: I ship Gibbs with ofc's me in disguise then

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 1:58 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Name: Linda
Aliases: Moravia, LokiliciouslyYours, Supergluedigits
link: My FF.Net!
:text-welcomeconfetti: :welcome: McGeester (sorry, can't help myself; I just love that title ;D )

I'm Linda from Belgium and I can safely say I'm a true McGee fangirl myself. When I ship, McAbby, McGiva or McMax is what I mostly write.

Surely, you'll like it here when you think of all the things you can do.
First, of course, you can...ship? :captain:
You can read the many diverse stories :book: and offer your comments on them; like... :text-bravo: And some may make you :tissue: ...but don't let it stop you from offering your positive feedback! :10:1010:
There are discussion where you can throw in your :twocents-mytwocents: or retreat when necessary :backwards:
Uhm...scratch the last bit.

When you are aching to read a particular story which hasn't been written yet, you could maybe :bribe: a good soul into writing one? ;D Or start a challenge at some point so that you could have a bunch of writers 'working' for you.

If there's a multi chapter story you absolutely love, don't forget to comment and, why not, :teasing-poke: the author to :prettyplease: update. If they don't oblige, roar :dino:
Of course, it's no use getting your :rifle: Killing them is not an option.
When your computer decides to take a day off (or more); you are allowed to whack it unpunished. :hitcomp: We all do that. Hell, Gibbs does it! :lol2:

:thinking2: of :typing: your own? The folk here will be delighted to send you lots of plot bunnies :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: Finishing your story will make you :rockout:
Don't forget to join the challenges and exchanges! They're a fun thing to do and everybody should at least have a go. There'll be a lot of :happy-cheerleadersmileygirl: :happy-wavemulticolor: going on, then. It helps. :yes:

Time to play here, too, if you want. :pillow: or tease :teasing-tease: Or be there when someone feels blue and wants a hug :ththere: Talk about the weather if you have nothing else to say :sunny: :flake:

Last but not least, you may always pop in at the different chat threads for a virtual :coffeecup:

There, I think I got it all. Right? Enjoy NFA!!! :ncis:

---

PS: you DID say you :flirtysmile: the smilies! :jumpgreen: So, no complaining; you asked for it! :evillaugh:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:07 pm 
Probie

Thanks again everyone!
McMhuirich thanks for the welcome and I'm glad you like McGeester! I thought that would be a good nickname for Tim.
I felt he needed something cool :heartsthree: :heartsthree: :whitebunny:
I'm writing a story currently but it is different from the NCIS "norm" in that I use certain elements of the show (like the bullpen,etc)
but I wanted to write something that was more my own using NCIS characters with some other fav movie and other tv show
characters I thought would be cool to see them work together. Of course my story is McAbby :hyper: :flirtysmile: and has something of the paranormal in it too. Don't know about anyone else, but I thought that shapeshifting agents would be cool! :whitebunny: :ncis: :ncis: :yesyes: :yesyes:

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:56 pm 
Senior Field Agent

Well, crossovers are more than welcome. :yes: In fact, there are quite a few around and as for the paranormal or the supernatural. ;D Rather fond of those, myself, actually. :yes:

There are a few shows that have a lot of shapeshifting going on. Which one do you have in mind?

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 5:47 pm 
Probie

Would this be considered crossover when I mentioned shapeshifting agents I meant like Gibbs, McGee, DiNozzo, etc in my story. In my story they are still NCIS but are in a secret op department of NCIS known as SSE. Who can't tell I'm a noob huh? :rofl: :rofl: :lol2: :lol2: :scared-eek:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:46 am 
MTAC Technician

Title: Queen of quotes
Name: Oz
Aliases: ozgeek_40
link: Story board
link: Fanfic.net
link: Author Board
Welcome to the board.

I'm oz, I see I am neither your first mod nor your first Aussie.

I've never done a shape shifting story but I've done a couple of character body swapping stories. Yours sound interesting.

Banner by Sailor on Special Ops

Proud member of the Aussie club
Read my stuff on fanfiction.net or the NFA Story Board or visit the NCIS Reference Library

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:46 pm 
Team Leader

McMax as in Maxine from Kill Screen??

"Sarah, I think your autocorrect is weirder than you are." (Xiexie, Xiexie! :lol2:)

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:57 pm 
Director

BlackhawkStrykr wrote:
In my story they are still NCIS but are in a secret op department of NCIS known as SSE.
huh? :rofl: :rofl: :lol2: :lol2: :scared-eek:

saw this and went SSE? in my business it is "Scottish Southern Electric" :rofl:

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm 
Probie

akaeve wrote:
BlackhawkStrykr wrote:
In my story they are still NCIS but are in a secret op department of NCIS known as SSE.
huh? :rofl: :rofl: :lol2: :lol2: :scared-eek:

saw this and went SSE? in my business it is "Scottish Southern Electric" :rofl:

:ncis: :woohoo: LOL In my story SSE means Shapeshifters Elite. Gibbs and his team are the top Agents of their department. 8-) :gibbssmack:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:22 pm 
Senior Field Agent

flootzavut wrote:

:yes: The very one.
At the time, I'd hoped Tim would finally have a serious love interest.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:22 pm 
Director

look forward to it.

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:44 pm 
Team Leader

McMhuirich wrote:
flootzavut wrote:

:yes: The very one.
At the time, I'd hoped Tim would finally have a serious love interest.

I really liked her :yes:

GNU Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 am 
Director

I'm not sure if and when you may read this but I see on the news Santa Rosa destroyed, I know this may not be much but I hope you and your family are safe. some belongings can be replaced but it must be awful to have everything take.

so please I am thinking of you

ImageImageImage