Banner by: three.steps

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:23 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

Name: Kelly
Aliases: SerialKillersAgent, KassieJames
link: FF.Net
link: My LJ
link: My Author Board
What would you say is your favourite Jibbs moment? Do you have several for varying reasons? Is there one in particular you rewind and watch again?

I love the two moments in Kill Ari Part 2, first when Gibbs turns up outside her house and then between him and Jenny in the car. I think that two parter was really good for Jibbs scenes!

The scene in Frame Up where they argue is also great!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:47 pm 
Mossad Liaison Officer

Title: Experimental Imagineer
Name: Callie
link: LJ
link: FFnet
link: AO3
I love those moments, too! I think it says a lot about their relationship that Jenny doesn't hesitate (long) to join him, even though it's not exactly in her job description.

One of my all-time favorite moments, though, is in "Kill Ari, Part 1" when Gibbs says "I missed you, Jen," (after she tells him there will be no 'off the job'. In that scene he shows an openness that we never really see again in his relationship to Jenny.

There are also lots of great Jibbs moments in "Hiatus," like when Jenny pretty much forces her way into Gibbs' hospital room, or when she kind of bonds with Tony over their shared worries over Gibbs.

Oh, and then there's the lovely little scene in "Bait" where, when she hears that Gibbs is in trouble, Jenny's first instinct is to go out into the field to help him, and Ducky has to talk her down.

And there are so many more! Not sure I can pick a favorite, they're all so great. :flirtysmile:

.:click for the story:.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

There are some really great Jibbs moments!

I love that "I really missed you, Jen" scene. And I agree, its a real honest moment. I think they came back to it again briefly at the beginning of season four with the picture of Serbia, and the knowledge that he remembers all of his time with her.

He stares at her ass in that scene! Someone mentioned it in a fic and I've since rewatched that episode and he does! Bless.

I don't know what either of them would do without Ducky. At the end of that episode where they are starting to argue and she proves him wrong and all they do is just smile...aww

I love in "Model Behaviour" where she's talking about things changing and keeps touching her hair, hoping that Gibbs notices. Bless her heart.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:55 pm 
Mossad Liaison Officer

All wonderful moments! Like I said, they make it impossible to choose.

Though, I have to say, as lovely a gesture as the Serbia picture was, Gibbs wasn't actually around anymore when Jenny got it. I agree that it showed a lot of openness, but on the other hand Gibbs made sure he was gone by the time Jenny got his 'message,' so that there was no opportunity to talk about it face to face. I feel like he was opening himself up, but then running away before she had a chance to react or reply, which kind of detracts from the openness. Nevertheless, I do really love that scene!
(And also his line, "I missed that view. Harbor's nice, too." ;))

I have another moment to add. It's only a very small things, but I really loved the way Jenny looked at Gibbs in "Driven" during the sexual harassment seminar. ;D Then again, that's one of my all-time favorite scenes, anyway. So hilarious!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:00 pm 
Autopsy Gremlin

*nods* Really good point. Perhaps he had changed his mind about facing her after the case - he had spent most of his time in Mexico talking about Jenny and now faced with her he isn't sure whether he can fully open himself up to her. I think he just needs a clip round the ear.

Hee thats a great scene! And the "I'll take excellent notes for them" - so much good fic has come out of that line!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:16 am 
Mossad Liaison Officer

And there are so many more beautiful moments! For example the one in "Jeopardy" when Jenny tells the kidnapper Gibbs thinks of her as a wife.

I'm actually making a list of Jibbs (and Jibbs-adjacent) scenes, so I have a sort of 'catalogue' when I go back to dabbling with vidding. I could share the list when I finish it, if you like. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

"Jeopardy" is a good episode - I like the flashback about the coat and everyone going ? when Gibbs makes the connection.

That would be lovely! If I ever got my DVDs to work properly on my laptop, I'd love to make a Jibbs video.

Last edited by DD Agent on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am 
Mossad Liaison Officer

I hope you get your DVDs to work, it'd be awesome to have some more Jibbs vids!
I can't believe I almost forgot the moment from "Silver War" where Gibbs shares his coffee with Jenny. "That was sweet. Not necessarily sanitary..." :smitten:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

Fingers crossed!

Hee they are so cute together!

I love later in the episode the look of jealousy she throws to the mysterious redhead!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:21 pm 
Intel Analyst

Title: Satan
Name: Liina
Aliases: Liina, Lerry28, last.one.standing.02
Flag: Image
I agree, but I have some things to add...

Well, I liked the epi "Blowback", when they argue and she pushes him to the wall, that's kind of... I just like it. And at some point when they are in the middle of the stairs, Gibbs looks at her lips and the look is like he wants to kiss her, :D . I like it, even if it is my imagination.

Then the "Hiatus" is nice. I like, when he remembers her and then they have the moment. And it's also nice, when Jenny takes out the picture, then Gibbs looks at her ass. It shows that he likes her. At least I think so. But the whole epi was nice. I liked when Jenny talked to the head nurse and everything.

Then of course I can't let slip "Bloodbath", when Gibbs leaver her his coffee. I like that scene. It's like he could read her mind... well anyone could at that moment, but I like it.

There is also, whole "Under cover" epi, where Gibbs and Jenny share moments. I like when they are upstairs and then Jenny is rambling about the troubles that might come about the FBI. Then the moment in MTAC, when Gibbs tells Jenny that she can't pace herself. Positano comes to their lips. And then there is also the moment, where they are in MTAC and Fornell is there too and then Jenny says that she has the bad feeling and Gibbs looks at her and is soft, like he really cares about her.

I like the dinners between them in "Family Secret" and "Iced". I also like, when Jenny is looking over Gibbs's shoulder :D , and the end of "Family Secret" is kind of... I don't know what. You could read many things if you want to.

The fights from "Frame up" and "Probie" can't me left unmentioned. Those are good. Shows their relationship and these moments are just awesome. :D .

As mentioned "Bait" and "Jeopardy" show how much they care about each other I think. And it's nice.

What was left unmentioned is "Iced" where Jenny gives him her glasses. I like that scene. And the end, when the two of them are in MTAC.

Now jumping back "Honor code" when they have that "baby talk" and then, when Jenny comes to his basement and his reaction is "Hubba hubba". This is where they have intense moments, I think. Very on the edge between co-workers and romance.

In "Shalom" I like to think, when Gibbs says that he has missed the or whatever, I like to think that that it was Jenny he talked about. He had missed seeing Jenny. It's what I like to think. And also in "Escaped" when he says that she doesn't want him back, it's more like personal. It's like she doesn't want him back in her bed or something.

I think one of my really fav moments of them is from "Dead and unburied" when he goes to her for advise and the conversation goes personal. I like that scene.

"Twisted sister" also has very good moment, when they are in Abby's lab and Abby says that kids don't like when mommy and daddy fight. That scene is cute :) .

Well not excatly a Jibbs scene, but in "Internal affairs" Leon Vance says to Gibbs that he is well aware of Gibbs' relationship with director Shepard. And he doesn't like intimacy between staff or something. That sure is a hint of their relationship I think.

Damned if I say it, but I think one of the best Jibbs moment is in "Judgement day". It's not a moment exatly, but Jenny's and Mike's talking is all about Jenny and Gibbs. And she finally admitts that she is still IN LOVE with Gibbs. And it shows that Gibbs is in love with her too, because he can't open the bodybag. He can't make it real.

Okay, these are some of the moments I like, but there are more of course and.. well, I got a pretty long list. I like them and there are so much more. Because these two really belong together. And they are the best relationship in NCIS, besides they are the only ones with real relationship in their past. They were in love, sorry are in love and they fit together well. :) . But that's just my opinion...

Avatar and banner made by ME !! Click for the story :) .

My FF account - If you want to read good stories :) .
Going undercover - Story by me, Undercover mission with Tate, Jibbs and McAbby in it :) . Now finished.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:23 am 
Autopsy Gremlin

Those are some really good moments! Its interesting that most of your choices come from season three - I think most of the Jibbs stuff in four and five is incredibly angsty, but just as good.

Despite the sad episode, I did love the scene with Mike and Jenny in the diner. She loves him! :D

I love NCIS and love the show but its lost a little something now I can't ship in it. There was so much chemistry between them, it added a whole new level to the will they/won't they considering they already had. *misses Jibbs*